WRITE YOUR OWN STORY
26th AUGUST 2023
citizen hub, ground floor, 58 market square, st neots, pe19 2aa
- What? The Next Step event is a FREE opportunity each quarter for 16-24 year olds to get curious about their future.
- When? 26th August 2023
- Where? Citizen Hub, Ground Floor, 58 Market Square, St Neots, PE19 2AA
- Who? Everyone from the community is welcome, please bring along or invite the 16–24-year olds in your network who would benefit from certified coaches, local entrepreneurs, and other like-minded young people.
- How? The event is FREE and you do not need a ticket to enter, however if you know a young person who would like to come share this page with them!
ARE YOU 16-24 WITH A KILLER BUSINESS IDEA?
Are you full of business ideas and looking for a way to kickstart your entrepreneurial journey? Come pitch your ideas to a panel of experts and receive cash to bring your ideas to life! Plus, join an entrepreneurial community where you can connect with like-minded people, get support, and learn how to navigate the next steps in your academic, professional, and entrepreneurial journey.
A collaboration between
Proudly sponsored by
Every quarter, the Inspire 2 Ignite team brings together local Curious Entrepreneurs at our ‘Next Step’ events. These free events focus on inspiring young people and making them aware of the opportunities available to them.
• 1-2-1 support • Coaching • Entrepreneurship •
The team offer Curious Entrepreneurs the chance to investigate what their future might hold, or to share their ideas so that if they wish to, they can build a business from their bedroom. We offer support to help young people to build their business with little to no start-up capital requirements; turning an idea into income.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Pitch slots 11:15-12:15, 13:00-14:00, 14:15-14:45 (10 slots) 5 minutes to pitch a business idea to our panel with a chance to walk away with some cash and access to support to help you develop your idea
- Workshop 12.15-13:00 run by our Ignition Coach, Sam Squire
- Prize giveaway 14:45
- Food and social 15.00-17:00
- Throughout the day 11:00-15:00 we have the Curious Entrepreneur Squad, industry experts, founders and coaches available to offer support and guidance
- Where? Brook House, Brook Street, St Neots
MEET THE PANEL
ABC Life Support
Danielle is the Founder and Award winning CEO of ABC Life Support, a physical and mental health first aid training organisation. Danielle has experience of building a brand from the bottom up striving towards making physical and mental health first aid training available to everyone. In addition to this Danielle is also a Trustee board member, speaker and facilitator with a passion for improving the lives of others. Through her skills and life experiences, Danielle empowers others to take control over their own lives by enabling them to navigate the hurdles of life with purpose.
Christine, also known as ‘The Fixer of Everything’ is a passionate business owner. She has employed over 150 people, grown multiple businesses, and developed the operations and teams within those businesses to enable them to thrive. She left school without a clear direction but through Entrepreneurship learnt skills such as resilience and problem solving that have enabled her success. Christine is passionate about inspiring the next generation through great leadership and the valuable life skills you learn through starting a business.
Hayley is passionate marketing and project management professional who has built a well-established and growing marketing consultancy in Cambridgeshire. Hayley has an impressive background with vast experience in the production of successful marketing materials and campaigns both locally and nationally. Alongside this Hayley is also a proud trustee for the Hunts Forum of Voluntary Organisations strengthening and championing social action across Cambridgeshire through an effective and sustainable local voluntary and community sector.